Dublin Bespoke On Location Portrait Shoots for Families and Kids | Wicklow, Kildare, Meath, Louth
I create a unique fun relaxed photo session for you and your family, why not include your extended family?
portrait shoots in Dublin
In school term time I am based in Dublin. The following outlines my approach to photo sessions in Dublin:
- during our initial discussion we will agree a time and location that best suits you and your family.
- I aim to make the photo session a fun experience for all, the best photos are usually when children (and parents) have relaxed and are just enjoying themselves.
- we will aim to complete the photo session within one and a half hours so that the younger members of the family do not tire of it. However, if we need to take longer to facilitate the mood of the children then we will. My aim is to make sure that you get great photos out of our time together.
- at your viewing session in my home in Portobello we will review the photos I have taken to select those you wish to have printed, mounted or framed or those whose digital images you wish to purchase so that you may view them on your phone and share them electronically with family and friends.
- payment is by cash, cheque or EFT. Payment is required to book your session and payment is due on placement of the order for all prints, or framed images. Unfortunately I am not currently in a position to take credit cards. There is a 3 week turnaround on framed or mounted prints, a 1 week turnaround on prints or digital images.